[EID] Help Autism / Aspergers kids

Dalrymple, Garry Garry.Dalrymple at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 16 23:02:08 CST 2010

Dear All

I'm forwarding this email onto this list because Autism / Aspergers is something that we as SF&F fans may recognise from family or fannish connections.

Dr Tony Howe, (one of Sydney Dr Who circle's many Doctors?) is known to me and the Kingsdene issue is a real community concern. some of us know a spectrum syndrome is